15 Facts About Video Marketing That Will Surprise The Heck Out Of You !
Did you know that your competitors are already using video in their content strategy? Such as digital advertising on YouTube. According to a recent study by Hubspot, 81% of brands are currently doing video marketing. These marketing contents are an ideal way to reach and connect with potential clients in a fast, direct and emotional way.
A video marketing strategy should be able to make the user feel that watching a video is like peeking through a magic window.
The video is already the king of the internet and 78% of the content consumed online is audiovisual material. Incorporating a video into your digital marketing strategy will attract many more potential customers than any other content.
Here is a list of 15 facts about video marketing that will surprise you.
• 22% of small businesses plan to publish a video during the next year.
• Websites that include videos are consulted 403% more.
• 65% of potential clients visit the seller’s website and 39% get in touch by calling after consuming video.
• Including a video on a landing page can generate a conversion of up to 80%.
• After viewing video content, 64% of users are more likely to buy a product online.
• 80% of users remember an ad in video format that they saw in the last 30 days.
• 36% of consumers trust video ads.
• Watching videos is 1/3 of all online activity.
• The most popular types of online content are:
› Comedy: 36%.
› News: 33%.
› Music: 31%
• 59% of entrepreneurs prefer to watch video rather than read text.
• According to Google, 4 out of 5 users will abandon your video if it locks while it is loading.
• Video ads represent 35% of the cost of online advertising.
• Videos are shared by 92% of users who use mobile devices.
• Product videos are helpful during the purchase decision process for 90% of users.
• 86% of institutes and universities have a presence on YouTube .
Never underestimate the power of a great video story.
Let us create your story.