15 Facts About Video Marketing That Will Surprise The Heck Out Of You !
Did you know that your competitors are already using video in their content strategy? Such as digital advertising on YouTube. According to a recent study by Hubspot, 81% of brands are currently doing video marketing. These marketing contents are an ideal way to reach and connect with potential clients in a fast, direct and emotional way.
A video marketing strategy should be able to make the user feel that watching a video is like peeking through a magic window.
The video is already the king of the internet and 78% of the content consumed online is audiovisual material. Incorporating a video into your digital marketing strategy will attract many more potential customers than any other content. Here is a list of 15 facts about video marketing that will surprise you.
• 22% of small businesses plan to publish a video during the next year.
• Websites that include videos are consulted 403% more.
• 65% of potential clients visit the seller’s website and 39% get in touch by calling after consuming video.
• Including a video on a landing page can generate a conversion of up to 80%.
• After viewing video content, 64% of users are more likely to buy a product online.